Nov. 10 - SupplySide West - Mandalay Bay -- Las Vegas
Licensed acupuncturist Galina Roofener will deliver the keynote presentation at AHPA's 7th Annual Botanical Congress, where she will provide attendees with details about the groundbreaking practice of Traditional East Asian Medicine being incorporated into The Cleveland Clinic Wellness Institute’s dispensary.
The Cleveland Clinic was one of the first to open a hospital-based herbal clinic in the U.S. to round out its integrative medicine services and provide supplementary options for patients seeking a holistic, natural approach to their care. Roofener will provide an overview of this program and some of the lessons learned through this innovative program.
Date and time: November 10, 2018 -- 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: SupplySide West -- Mandalay Bay Convention Center -- Las Vegas
Room: Islander Ballroom I -- Lower Level -- North Convention Center
Early Bird Rate (Ends Sept. 10): $399 (Members) $525 (Non-members)
Agenda: Download Draft Agenda >>
Discount Code: AHPA18SSW ($50 off SSW registration and member price for congress)
About the 7th Annual Botanical Congress
This year's botanical congress is being presented in cooperation with the American Botanical Council and will feature breakout sessions covering the science and regulation of cannabis. The event also features an FDA industry update, a discussion of the legal and regulatory challenges within the sports nutrition sector, an overview of money and the marketplace and a panel exploring sustainability.
The 2018 AHPA Botanical Congress provides a unique opportunity to learn about sustainability, sports nutrition, regulatory considerations facing the botanical market, current and emerging financial trends and many more of the diverse opportunities and challenges that are shared by the worldwide herbal products industry.
AHPA's 7th Annual Botanical Congress will provide guidance to dietary supplement ingredient suppliers, manufacturers and affiliated firms that bear the burden of regulatory compliance. This unique, one-day event features a wide array of industry experts offering first-hand experience, education and information. In addition to Roofener's keynote, topics* that will be covered include:
- Political advocacy in the herbal products industry
- Financial trends and opportunities shaping the supplements industry
- Current legal and regulatory challenges within the sports nutrition sector
- Regulatory and scientific focus on cannabis, CBD and hemp
*Topics subject to change
Who Should Attend?
- CEO / CFO / COO / CSO / CMO / CIO / Chairman / President / Owner / Partner
- Purchasing / Supply Chain / Procurement
- Product Development / Food Technologist / Food Scientist / Cosmetic Chemist / Research / Scientist / Formulator / Nutritionist
- Brand Management / Marketing / Communications / Public Relations / Consultants
- Sales / Sales Manager / Director of Sales / Business Development
- QA/QC / Testing / Lab Technician / Operations
- Legal / Regulatory / Compliance
For information about Botanical Congress sponsorship, exhibiting or American Herbal Products Association membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.