The Dietary Supplements Seminar is an unprecedented collaboration between CHPA, AHPA, CRN, and UNPA – the trade associations representing the dietary supplements industry. This one-day regulatory seminar will feature updates and insights from FDA and industry regulatory experts, focused on the key regulatory compliance issues facing the dietary supplements industry.
Date and Location
May 10, 2017, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Marriott Bethesda North Hotel
North Bethedsa, MD
Who should attend?
This seminar is open to members of CHPA, AHPA, CRN and UNPA. Non-members are also welcome to attend. This seminar is designed specifically for manufacturers, marketers, and regulators of dietary supplements focused in the regulatory and quality disciplines.
The seminar will feature 30-minute updates from regulatory experts from FDA and industry throughout the day.
- Elements of a Successful New Dietary Ingredient Notification
- FDA Analysis of Trends in New Dietary Ingredient Notifications from Industry
- FDA Update on Adverse Event Report Handling Process and Suggestions for Improvements
- FSMA Implementation
- FDA Update on Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Changes to Nutrition/Supplement Facts Labeling
- FDA and Industry Session on GMP Inspections
- FDA Process for Issuing and Reviewing Hold Notices
- How to Respond to FDA Hold Notices
- FDA and Industry Update on Priorities and Opportunities for Collaboration
- $595 – CHPA/CRN/APHA/UNPA Member pricing
- $995 – Non-member pricing
- $115 – Government
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel
5701 Marinelli Road
North Bethesda, MD 20852