AHPA Botanical Congress
September 29, 2017
SupplySide West - Mandalay Bay - Las Vegas
|Use "EarlyBird" discount code
by July 31 and save $50
for sponsorship opportunities
The AHPA Botanical Congress provides a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders about global supply chain management techniques, regulatory issues, the latest research, current and emerging financial trends and many more of the diverse opportunities and challenges the herbal products industry faces.
Participation in the AHPA Botanical Congress provides guidance to dietary supplement ingredient suppliers, manufacturers and affiliated firms that bear the burden of regulatory compliance, including product testing, and the verification of botanical identity via scientifically valid methods. This unique, one-day event features a wide-array of industry experts offering first-hand experience, education and information.
Videos from 2016 Botanical Congress
Who Should Attend the Botanical Congress?
CEO / CFO / COO / CSO / CMO / CIO / Chairman / President / Owner / Partner
- What is trending in the herbal industry?
- What are the prospects of the worldwide herbal marketplace?
- How competitive is the herbal products business?
Purchasing / Supply Chain / Procurement
- What are the global supply chain issues?
- What are key issues surrounding product adulteration?
R&D / Product Development / Food Technologist / Food Scientist / Cosmetic Chemist / Research / Scientist / Formulator / Nutritionist
- What are new and innovative tools to help determine herbal authenticity?
- What are techniques to help researchers and QC labs with the analysis of supplements?
Brand Management / Marketing / Communications / Public Relations / Consultants
- What are the myths about the herbal supplement industry?
- What are consumer perspectives about the supplement industry?
- What are strategies to overcome the challenges?
Sales / Sales Manager / Director of Sales / Business Development
- Why should your company be politically active?
- How can my company become more engaged in political avenues?
QA/QC / Testing / Lab Technician / Operations
- What does the FDA require for ingredient identity?
- How can I best establish and document quality testing procedures and results?
Legal / Regulatory / Compliance
For information about Botanical Congress sponsorship, exhibiting or American Herbal Products Association membership, contact email@example.com.
- The Food Safety and Modernization Act (FSMA) is here – now what?
- How will the Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) affect ingredient suppliers?